Monday, November 22, 2021

01: Real-Life Horror Story: There's Someone in My Room

There's Someone in My Room

 

Submitted by: TIM-perature

 

Shadow Figure

Hi. I've been reading your blog for a while, and I finally had the courage to send my strange story. It happened when I was four. After my parents had a divorce and my Mom and I had to move out to a smaller apartment. There were two bedrooms placed directly on each other, but I still prefer to sleep in my Mom's bedroom.

There was this one summer night when I woke up and saw our cat sitting close to the door frame of our room. I was planning to get up and approach him cause it was strange since our cat would usually sleep on the bed. I was about to get up when I saw him move close to the open door of my room, and I saw a shadow of someone standing there as if looking towards us. I was trying to scream but I couldn't. It seems that I was frozen at that moment. It wasn't sleep paralysis since I can vividly recall how it picked up our cat. Eventually, it walked away without speaking a word. The following day, I tried to tell my Mom about this, but I could tell that she dismissed it. Perhaps she thought that I was adjusting to our new life.

However, it was followed by an equally strange situation. One evening we woke up from the sound of commotion. We looked at our open window and saw 911's vehicle parked by the road, and they were talking to our neighbor. My Mom asked them about what was happening, and they claimed that they saw a shadow of a man inside their house. That was when my Mom remembered what I told her.

 






SUBMIT YOUR BY CLICKING THIS LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment